Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

interactive button show hide

Explorer ,
Jun 28, 2021 Jun 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi

I would like to use the same button to animate a frame (Grow) and then when i click on the frame again the frame reume to its initial size. is that possible?

i can send you my work.

thx

TOPICS
EPUB

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

sorry another question, how to bring an object to front when i click on a button, i don't want to put it in front unless i click on that button.

thx

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You'd have to hide the grow button when you click on it and show the return button at the same time. The action on the button would be to trigger the animation so you'd have three actions.

The reverse button would show the grow button, hide itself and reverse the animation.

As for bringing something to the front. I have no idea what you're trying to accomplish there.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jun 29, 2021 Jun 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

i don't want to make a button to grow and resume the frame, what i want is to click on the frame to grow it and then once the frame is big if i click on it it will resume to its initial size.

thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines