• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Interactive buttons--I'm not able to select

New Here ,
Jun 25, 2021 Jun 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm using an available template in Adobe ID, but I'm not able to figue out how to select the below interactive buttons to change color as I made my background grey and they are not being visible as they are currently the same color. If anyone knows how to select them or find the path to change the color or perhaps how to create NEW ones with a new color. I have tried finding it through layers & Button & Forms and I'm not able to find the source to select

DeysiN_1-1624657918394.png

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are the buttons possibly located on a Master page? This could explain why you aren't able to select them directly and are able to cover them with content. The Master pages are located at the top of the Pages panel. Double click their thumbnail to edit them.

You can tell what Master page is applied to a regular page based on the letter that sits on the thumbnail for that page within the Pages panel.

If buttons on a Master page is the problem, you could try creating multiple layers. You could, for example, put navigation buttons on one layer and have a layer below that for background graphics.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

GREAT!!! It worked thank you for the help! 😊

Deysi Navarro
Pre-Production
[cid:image001.jpg@01D769E2.C4B09070]
deysin@phoenixla.com
p. 310-715-7090 Ext 6148
www.level99jeans.com
14600 S. Broadway, Gardena CA 90248

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Excellent. Thanks Deysi.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines