• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Interactive email button - Possibility to send out 1 page of the 17?

Community Beginner ,
Jun 22, 2021 Jun 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello everyone,

I have a question. I've made a filleable interactive pdf (form) built in InDesign. In that 17 pages pdf I've added the option to send the pdf out to whom I want as an attachment. But my question is:

Is there a possibility to only send one specific page to a customer instead of the whole 17 paged pdf?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you,

Michelle

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 22, 2021 Jun 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not with InDesign. Ask in the Acrobat forum, but note that using a submit button with a PDF is wonky at best.

There are far better ways to handle this and putting a real HTML form on a website is number one on that list.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 23, 2021 Jun 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Bob,

Thank you for the reply. Working with a submit button is also an option. Forgot about that.
Only don't know if I can set the settings in a way I will send out 1 specific page .

I will give it a try in forehand and if it doesn't work I will ask this question in the Acrobat Forum.

Thnx

Michelle

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 23, 2021 Jun 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Perhaps I misunderstood. I assumed you wanted the PDF sent back, not sent out. Why not just create the form in one page and be done with it.

Again, though...while PDF forms still have a place, a web form is a far better choice in almost all instances.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines