Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Interactive form and Adobe fill and sign

Engaged ,
Jul 24, 2020 Jul 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi.

I have spent quite a while creating a form in indesign with interactive radio buttons, text fields etc. Outputted as an interactive pdf and it works fine in reader.

I dont know a terrific amount about fill and sign, but I do know the majority of people that will use this form will do so via a phone.

So I opened it in fill and sign and all the radio buttons are stripped out, the fill and sign app seems totally useless you can place your text input anywhere on the form and type away, whats the point of this?

Is there extra steps I need to take to see the radio buttons in fill and sign? 

I had a look in acrobat and there was an area to set up sign and all my radio fiels are present, once saved an opened in the app though, no radio buttons or anything.

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you try Acrobat Reader for mobile? That's a closer match to Acrobat on Mac/Windows, though still limited.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi yeah had a play with that but it seems to me once your form is in there there is no way to get it out without signing up to Adobe (a bit crap that frankly)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
You really should pop over to the Acrobat forum for help with this. It has nothing to do with InDesign.
There are a lot of Fill and Sign discussions there.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines