Highlighted

Interactive PDF change color by click

New Here ,
Jun 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello everybody

I would like to crate an interactive PDF checkbox without a cross. I just want the color to change when I click on a field and change back to the default color when I click again.

Thanks for your help

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Colin_Flashman | Adobe Community Professional

Instead of using the predefined checkboxes from the buttons and forms panel, you would have to create a custom button to serve this function.

Perhaps have a look at this thread where a similar issue was discussed: https://community.adobe.com/t5/indesign/how-do-i-change-appearance-states-for-checkboxes-in-indesign-cs6/td-p/4417998?page=1 and in particular, the answer given further down the page by Jeffrey Smith on 12 October 2017 (the whole thread, not just his specific response).

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Interactive PDF change color by click

New Here ,
Jun 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello everybody

I would like to crate an interactive PDF checkbox without a cross. I just want the color to change when I click on a field and change back to the default color when I click again.

Thanks for your help

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Colin_Flashman | Adobe Community Professional

Instead of using the predefined checkboxes from the buttons and forms panel, you would have to create a custom button to serve this function.

Perhaps have a look at this thread where a similar issue was discussed: https://community.adobe.com/t5/indesign/how-do-i-change-appearance-states-for-checkboxes-in-indesign-cs6/td-p/4417998?page=1 and in particular, the answer given further down the page by Jeffrey Smith on 12 October 2017 (the whole thread, not just his specific response).

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jun 16, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jun 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Perhaps have a look at this thread where a similar issue was discussed: https://community.adobe.com/t5/indesign/how-do-i-change-appearance-states-for-checkboxes-in-indesign... and in particular, the answer given further down the page by Jeffrey Smith on 12 October 2017 (the whole thread, not just his specific response).

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 16, 2020 2
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

I am hoping that your issue has been resolved till now. If not, please feel free to update this thread else let us know if any of the suggestions shared above helped you or not.

Regards,

Sheena

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 26, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jun 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It won't work on iPads etc.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 26, 2020 1