Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Interactive PDF rollover with hyperlink

New Here ,
Mar 02, 2021 Mar 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there --

I am creating an interactive document with rollover tiles ( using the buttons/forms and choosing show/hide on rollover) On some of these tiles (in the rollover state) I need a clickable link to a URL. I tried adding a separate button for this, but it just shows up on top. I also tried adding the URL to the existing rollover state, but since its set to rollover, when you add the URL it goes to the URL when you rollover rather than when it is clicked. Is it possible to have both in the same place? I tried the hide until triggerd as well, which just doesnt even show the link button at all.

Please help!

TOPICS
Bug , Feature request , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 02, 2021 Mar 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You can have a word or words or an image (such as a button shape) as a document hyperlink to say another page in the document, or to an external website.
Some devices, for example, iPads, don't have rollover capability – only click – you should avoid multi-action buttons like On Click, On Roll Over, etc.  Multi-state object (MSO) don’t work at all in an Interactive PDF.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines