Highlighted

Interactive PDFs need a plug in?

New Here ,
May 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello readers, 

It is my second day that I am working in Indesign of Adobe on a Mac. I made a interactive PDF but when I want to export it - it tells me forget it you need a plug in. what kind of plugin I really don't get it ... HELP

Regards, 

Athena 

Topics

Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Interactive PDFs need a plug in?

New Here ,
May 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello readers, 

It is my second day that I am working in Indesign of Adobe on a Mac. I made a interactive PDF but when I want to export it - it tells me forget it you need a plug in. what kind of plugin I really don't get it ... HELP

Regards, 

Athena 

Topics

Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Most Valuable Participant ,
May 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What is the EXACT error message?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
May 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It would also be helpful if you tell us: Please tell us what operating system (exactly) you're running. Please tell us (exactly) what InDesign version you're using.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Most Valuable Participant ,
May 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Tell us also which PDF viewer is used when the PDF is opened and what kind of interactivity did you use.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Athena,

Thanks for reaching out. Would you mind sharing details as asked in earlier responses? You may share screenshots or a small video of the workflow so that we can understand it better.
If you have resolved this, we'd appreciate if you can share the solution with us. It'll help other users as well.

Looking forward to your response.

Regards,

Ashutosh

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines