Highlighted

Interface glitch on InDesign 2020 on macOS

New Here ,
Jun 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I'm on macOS High Sierra and Catalina, with latest Cloud CC versions of Adobe softwares.

I have an interface glitch where InDesign adds a hairline space at the top of any pages after the first one.

Then, the same glitch is reproduced in any PDF created either within InDesign or in Acrobat.

I tested and made two InDesign documents, and made sure that my elements were at the same level. Then I created two distinct PDF files, that I combined within Acrobat. And once again, a hairline space is added at the top of the page.

Oddly enough, if I put the PDF in Full Screen mode, pages appear at the same level with no added space.

I know it may only be an interface glitch, but I like to compare pages to pages, and as it is now, it looks like my alignment is off.

I will attach two screen captures of the glitch.

Any idea?

Thank you

{Renamed by MOD}

TOPICS
Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Interface glitch on InDesign 2020 on macOS

New Here ,
Jun 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I'm on macOS High Sierra and Catalina, with latest Cloud CC versions of Adobe softwares.

I have an interface glitch where InDesign adds a hairline space at the top of any pages after the first one.

Then, the same glitch is reproduced in any PDF created either within InDesign or in Acrobat.

I tested and made two InDesign documents, and made sure that my elements were at the same level. Then I created two distinct PDF files, that I combined within Acrobat. And once again, a hairline space is added at the top of the page.

Oddly enough, if I put the PDF in Full Screen mode, pages appear at the same level with no added space.

I know it may only be an interface glitch, but I like to compare pages to pages, and as it is now, it looks like my alignment is off.

I will attach two screen captures of the glitch.

Any idea?

Thank you

{Renamed by MOD}

TOPICS
Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jun 16, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry about the delayed response. I checked the screenshot, but couldn't find the error you are referring to. Could you please share another screenshot after highlighting the error?

After sharing the screenshot, please try updating the application to 15.1.1 and let us know if you still see the same error. We'd be happy to help.

Regards,

Srishti

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 25, 2020 0
Vanh LATEST
New Here ,
Jun 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There you are, I added a picture called gap.jpg to the first post.

I joined the two pictures together to the same level.

Just zoom at the arrow where I put a line to show the 2 px difference.

Thank you.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 25, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jun 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Van:

I also don't see the issue and the screen shots apppear (to me) to be identical. What are we looking for?

~Barb

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 25, 2020 0