Is available an InDesign 2021 debug version?

New Here ,
Nov 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I found SDK and release version for InDesign 2021, but I haven't found the debug version.

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Manan Joshi | Adobe Community Professional

Yes, you are right. There was a communication related to debug version being delivered by the CC desktop app for people who have signed for the prerelease program. So signing up for the prerelease program is mandatory

-Manan

TOPICS
SDK

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Is available an InDesign 2021 debug version?

New Here ,
Nov 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I found SDK and release version for InDesign 2021, but I haven't found the debug version.

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Manan Joshi | Adobe Community Professional

Yes, you are right. There was a communication related to debug version being delivered by the CC desktop app for people who have signed for the prerelease program. So signing up for the prerelease program is mandatory

-Manan

TOPICS
SDK

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 20, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Check the prerelease forum for information on this

https://www.adobeprerelease.com/

-Manan

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 20, 2020 0
New Here ,
Nov 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Manan,

I managed to install it (although fresh install gives an error with a dll). But not using prerelease, it doesn't appear in my list of prerrelease software. It appeared in my Creative Cloud Desktop.

Thank you for your support.

Regards,

Javier

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 22, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

-Manan

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 23, 2020 0