• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Is CS3 compatible with High Sierra 10.13

New Here ,
May 23, 2020 May 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I'm using CS3 Adobe suite on macBook Pro - 8Go memoire vive - 250Go Interne hard disk. I would like to set up the system on High Sierra 10.13 for more compatibility on internet but I don't know if my suite CS3 Adobe (Photoshop - Illustrator - InDesign) will still be compatible. Thank you very much for your help. Josette

TOPICS
Feature request , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 23, 2020 May 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

No CS3 is neither compatible nor recommended to be used on 10.13. You might find posts on the forum suggesting that things are working out just fine for some guys with CS3 on 10.13, but be assured it all boils down to sheer luck and the state of the machine they are working on. You can never guarantee that it will keep working in future as well, a seemingly small unrelated change might make the software unusable. For a professional person such uncertainty can cause huge issues. So i would recommend that either you stay with the OS officially recommended for CS3 or if required subscribe to the newer CC version

-Manan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 24, 2020 May 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Also, CS3 can no longer be installed on ANY computer, and not reinstalled. If you have it working, I suggest you absolutely freeze that computer and hope it never breaks. Keep using it even if you buy a new one and do not be tempted by new apps or devices. Soon you will not be able to use the internet well on that computer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines