Highlighted

Is it possible to Download as Interactive PDF from Publish Online?

New Here ,
Sep 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a Publish Online portfolio and it has a few issues.
Firstly - It's moved a button around. See below.

ConnorForsyth_0-1599010843167.png
If you want to test. This is on page 10 of my folio. See here: bit.ly/cfdesignfolio

Also,

I am wanting people who view my folio to be able to download a copy which includes the buttons. The best I can do is to make them visible. By creating a pdf export preset which includes visible interactive elements - but it doesn't include the link itself.

Does anyone know if this is possible?

ConnorForsyth_1-1599010950126.png

Cheers,
C

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Derek Cross | Adobe Community Professional

No, the downloadable PDF is static. Also you need to check if that you're using say, an animation in Publish Online, it doesn't finish in an awkward-looking place for the downloadable PDF. 

TOPICS
Publish online

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Is it possible to Download as Interactive PDF from Publish Online?

New Here ,
Sep 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a Publish Online portfolio and it has a few issues.
Firstly - It's moved a button around. See below.

ConnorForsyth_0-1599010843167.png
If you want to test. This is on page 10 of my folio. See here: bit.ly/cfdesignfolio

Also,

I am wanting people who view my folio to be able to download a copy which includes the buttons. The best I can do is to make them visible. By creating a pdf export preset which includes visible interactive elements - but it doesn't include the link itself.

Does anyone know if this is possible?

ConnorForsyth_1-1599010950126.png

Cheers,
C

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Derek Cross | Adobe Community Professional

No, the downloadable PDF is static. Also you need to check if that you're using say, an animation in Publish Online, it doesn't finish in an awkward-looking place for the downloadable PDF. 

TOPICS
Publish online

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 01, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Sep 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 01, 2020 0