Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Issue during InDesign installation

New Here ,
Nov 05, 2020 Nov 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello!
I've tried to install InDesign desktop application on EC2 instance with Windows Server 2019/2016. Installator redirected to browser authentification, and after successfull authentification installation wasn't continued  (please see attachments). So installation stuck in "Check your browser" step (identical behaviour for server 2019/2016).

Please help me to understand the reason of such behaviour.

Thank you!

TOPICS
Activation billing and install , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Nov 05, 2020 Nov 05, 2020

I'd suggest this:

Try installing Adobe InDesign CC 2021 on a single computer desktop within your network. When it installs, without any of the hassles you've encountered from InDesign recognizing your efforts to make a network install, you'll have your answer.

I wish I had better information for you, but Adobe CC apps just don't work that way.

Randy

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'd suggest this:

Try installing Adobe InDesign CC 2021 on a single computer desktop within your network. When it installs, without any of the hassles you've encountered from InDesign recognizing your efforts to make a network install, you'll have your answer.

I wish I had better information for you, but Adobe CC apps just don't work that way.

Randy

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Randy!
Thank you for your reply!
Sorry I'm newbie in Adobe CC. So if I undersood correcly, Adobe CC apps are only for desktop OS. And  in case of Windows Server OS we need to use InDesign Server and integrate it to interact with our application? Please correct me if I'm wrong.

Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you for spelling that out clearly for me.

I wanted to be gracious, and I didn't want it to be taken as snark. I appreciate that you took this in the spirit it was offered.

Can I ask a favor of you? Could you please mark the response above as the correct answer for you? This alerts the moderators to archive this thread for others who are having similar issues.

Randy

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines