Issue related to page numbering

New Here ,
Nov 27, 2020 Nov 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

While combined documents for book, facing issue related to page numbering. Have udated all the page numbering functions but ist not working in my system. Me and my collegue are using  same version  InDesign2021. His software is working properly but for same version am facing issue realred to page numbering.

After applying number and section break page number must start with no. 1 page but its not happening in my system. see the attachments.Indesign_Colleagues System_Book.pngIndesign_My System_Book.PNG1.PNG2.PNG

TOPICS
Import and export

Views

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct Answer

Adobe Community Professional , Nov 27, 2020 Nov 27, 2020
Hi Deepak5CC0, make your documents and your book file available for download. Put in on Dropbox or a similar service and share the downlaod link. This issue can be resolved. I suspect a wrong setting of the Numbering & Section option of the start pages in your documents.   It may help to read this here: Number pages, chapters, and paragraphs in a bookhttps://helpx.adobe.com/indesign/user-guide.html/indesign/using/creating-book-files.ug.html   Regards,Uwe Laubender ( ACP )

translate

Translate

Translate
Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 27, 2020 Nov 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Deepak5CC0,

make your documents and your book file available for download.

Put in on Dropbox or a similar service and share the downlaod link.

This issue can be resolved. I suspect a wrong setting of the Numbering & Section option of the start pages in your documents.

It may help to read this here:

Number pages, chapters, and paragraphs in a book
https://helpx.adobe.com/indesign/user-guide.html/indesign/using/creating-book-files.ug.html

Regards,
Uwe Laubender

( ACP )

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines