Highlighted

italics everywhere

New Here ,
May 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

this is driving me crazy. why is everything in italics? i have attached a pdf of what i am getting. this has happened to my indesign, illustrator and photoshop. how can i fix this? please and thank you for any advice. Untitled-1.jpg

TOPICS
Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

italics everywhere

New Here ,
May 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

this is driving me crazy. why is everything in italics? i have attached a pdf of what i am getting. this has happened to my indesign, illustrator and photoshop. how can i fix this? please and thank you for any advice. Untitled-1.jpg

TOPICS
Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
May 11, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
May 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Your screen shot is unreadable. Do you mean the interface is in italics?

Have you deleted fonts recently?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 11, 2020 1
Adobe Employee ,
May 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Randy,

Sorry to hear about your experience. I agree with Jmlevy's response. Screenshot is not clear. Would you mind sharing screenshots or a small video of this issue? Please share version of Adobe apps and OS as well. This will help us understand the issue and help accordingly.

Looking forward to your response.

Regards,

Ashutosh

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 12, 2020 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
May 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Very hard to see, but something like this can happen if you are unwise/unlucky enough to remove or disable some of the fonts built in to Windows. Especially the Segoe UI family. If you did that, put them back!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 13, 2020 0