• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

jpeg and pdf exports are blury

New Here ,
Aug 20, 2020 Aug 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I self taught In-Design to myself and have been using it for over 5years.  Sudden;y, ALL my pdf and jpeg exports are blury, and the image edges are "Jagged".  I've not selected any new options, that I know of.  Any suggestions???  Thanks!

TOPICS
Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For your JPEG export what Resolution are you setting in the export dialog, and what is the Effective Resolution of the image, which is listed in the Link Info panel.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 27, 2020 Aug 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is a slides from an award submission I use InDesign for.  It is very blury.This is a slides from an award submission I use InDesign for. It is very blury.Screenshot 2020-08-27 15.57.07.pngScreenshot 2020-08-27 15.56.56.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

In addition to what Rob has asked earlier, Would you mind sharing version of the OS & InDesign? Does it happen with a specific file or all?

Also, please share a screenshot of your export dialog box. It'll help us assist you accordingly. Looking forward to your response.

Regards,

Ashutosh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have InDesign an part of the Creative Clound and I have the latest version (v15.1.2) and Windows 10.  My jpeg export is set at Maximum Quality;progressive format method;300 ppi resolution.  I did a screen shot of my pdf export settings above.  

Thanks, and pleae help!  Donna

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You did not tell us what the Effective Resolution of the linked image is. Select the image and check the Info panel:

Screen Shot.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines