Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

jsx files

Participant ,
Jul 07, 2020 Jul 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I have couple of jsx files in my Indesign plugin poject. I have been trying to read the SDK documentation to undertsand more about .jsx files but I am unable to understand. Specifically, is the dialog layout e.g. coordinates of the various controls, checkboxes etc defined in the .jsx directly or is .jsx file more to do with behaviors and handlers and/or model manipulation?

Sorry, if my question is not clear, but I don't know how to better frame it. Very very new to Indesign plugin development/maintenance.

Thanks

TOPICS
SDK

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jul 07, 2020 Jul 07, 2020

See the following documentation about classes defined that you can use to create using scriptui in jsx

https://www.indesignjs.de/extendscriptAPI/indesign-latest/#BoundsSUI.html

-Manan

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can create UI using jsx file also. In such a case the whole UI creation is written in the jsx file. Look for scriptui for understanding more details on how UI is created using jsx.

-Manan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

See the following documentation about classes defined that you can use to create using scriptui in jsx

https://www.indesignjs.de/extendscriptAPI/indesign-latest/#BoundsSUI.html

-Manan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines