Jsxbin to jsx Convertor

Participant ,
Nov 01, 2020 Nov 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi All,

Please help me!!!.

Need to jsxbin to jsx, 

unforunatly i lost source code please help me anyone...

Thanks

TOPICS
Activation billing and install , Bug , EPUB , Feature request , How to , Import and export , InCopy workflow , Performance , Print , Publish online , Scripting , SDK , Sync and storage , Type

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Nov 01, 2020 Nov 01, 2020

Hi,

I would recomment github as it has a free option and a nice and easy to use UI that is easy to learn.

Other than that, you may be able to find someone else that has already started the work on your title.

I wish you luck

Regards

Malcolm

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I don't think that is possible. jsxbin is a binary format and not meant to decode. You can contact the author of the script to get decoded version, if they have provided you the jsx version earlier. If not, that means there may be some reason author don't want to disclose his code.

Best regards

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Charu,

This my code, unfortunately i deleted the source code,
So please share any possible ways.

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is not a platform to promote or discuss reverse engineering or hacking. If this is your code you can write it again not a biggie. If you are hell-bent on the conversion then bite the bullet and get down to writing the converter, no mountain is insurmountable for a determined human. However, I would estimate writing the converter would be way more complex than rewriting your own code. Also, for the future do invest sometime to use a version control system for your codebase, it will help you avoid such tricky situations.

-Manan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

I would recomment github as it has a free option and a nice and easy to use UI that is easy to learn.

Other than that, you may be able to find someone else that has already started the work on your title.

I wish you luck

Regards

Malcolm

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines