Jump to error occurence (e.g. missing font)

Participant ,
Dec 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I get warnings about missing fonts, I think this is because I changed how to handle quotation marks, but by copy paste I inserted some that were not supported by the current format. Preflight tells me what page the occurence is on, but I can't jump to the exact location. Searching for ' doesn't always seem to help. 

When I open the chapter, I see the warning about missing fonts, but I can't find the occurence.

Same for overset text. I just can't find it. I mean how could I, it's hidden.

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Steve Werner | Adobe Community Professional

In Preflight, clicking on the page number of the overset text does jump to show the frame with the overset text as shown below:

Screen Shot 2020-12-30 at 12.09.54 PM.png

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Jump to error occurence (e.g. missing font)

Participant ,
Dec 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I get warnings about missing fonts, I think this is because I changed how to handle quotation marks, but by copy paste I inserted some that were not supported by the current format. Preflight tells me what page the occurence is on, but I can't jump to the exact location. Searching for ' doesn't always seem to help. 

When I open the chapter, I see the warning about missing fonts, but I can't find the occurence.

Same for overset text. I just can't find it. I mean how could I, it's hidden.

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Steve Werner | Adobe Community Professional

In Preflight, clicking on the page number of the overset text does jump to show the frame with the overset text as shown below:

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Dec 30, 2020 0
Participant ,
Dec 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nevemind the font, found it under Type -> Find Font.

Still don't know about the overset text though. Does it also find text that's hidden behind an image?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 30, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Dec 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 30, 2020 0