Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

K2 CS2

New Here ,
Jun 18, 2018 Jun 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi All,

I have opened up InDesign CS2 and all I get is a grey screen with K2 CS2 in the top bar and kPMWWhatsNewWidgetText........

I had problems with photoshop a few weeks ago which needed a patch to fix it but because this program is so old adobe help wont HELP me.  .

I have searched the forum and tried different things with no luck.   PLease help me

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jun 18, 2018 Jun 18, 2018

The activation server for CS2 is no longer available and you'll have to download a version that doesn't require activation:

"Activation server unavailable" error in Adobe CS2, Acrobat 7, and Audition 3

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The activation server for CS2 is no longer available and you'll have to download a version that doesn't require activation:

"Activation server unavailable" error in Adobe CS2, Acrobat 7, and Audition 3

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

But it worked 2 weeks ago...?? So do I need to purchase a new copy that I cant afford  or do they have another CS2 download ..??

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 19, 2018 Jun 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Lori,

what is the operating system you are running?

Did you update it recently?

Regards,
Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 19, 2018 Jun 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe fix the current version only, and CS2 is now 13 years old and 9 version behind. Adobe expected people to keep up to date. But that replacement is free to licensed users of CS and CS2. You need it because you cannot reinstall from your original disks any more.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 14, 2020 Dec 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

this is so unfair. i own my disks but i am retired & i dont need to stay in the main stream upgrade traffic!!!  Is there no work around? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Dec 14, 2020 Dec 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

No!

- Dov Isaacs, former Adobe Principal Scientist (April 30, 1990 - May 30, 2021)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines