Highlighted

keyboard shortcut for next page

Community Beginner ,
May 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello!

I can not figure out the hotkeys to quickly go to the next, previous, first or last pages. Please help. I tried holding shift + the up or down arrow and nothing happens.

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Steve Werner | Adobe Community Professional

If you happen to be on a Macintosh without a dedicated Page Up or Page Down key (like my MacBook Pro), try "fn + Shift + Up" or "fn + Shift + Down". Use the "fn" key at the bottom left corner of your keyboard.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

keyboard shortcut for next page

Community Beginner ,
May 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello!

I can not figure out the hotkeys to quickly go to the next, previous, first or last pages. Please help. I tried holding shift + the up or down arrow and nothing happens.

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Steve Werner | Adobe Community Professional

If you happen to be on a Macintosh without a dedicated Page Up or Page Down key (like my MacBook Pro), try "fn + Shift + Up" or "fn + Shift + Down". Use the "fn" key at the bottom left corner of your keyboard.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
May 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
May 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What keyboard and operating system are you using? Full keyboard with a numeric keypad? Laptop without one? Mac or Windows?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

fn + Shift + Down worked! Thank you so much for your fast response.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i need to thank you for this info. Thank you. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines