• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Layers? Opacity? Bring to Front? What's the problem here...

Engaged ,
May 23, 2019 May 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So i've got the two filing cabinets set to be at the front,  the grey box with orange boarder is at the back, all are within the same layer and the filing cabinets are 100% opacity.

The grey box has a slight opacity to it but nothing that should cause this, also the reason i've positioned them like this is for example but you can see a clear colour difference as if the pedestals are under the box, see where the grey end and becomes white? see the colour difference?

What the heck is causing this cos' it's driving me mad!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , May 23, 2019 May 23, 2019

Do the file cabinet images (or their image frames) have a blending mode applied?

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do the file cabinet images (or their image frames) have a blending mode applied?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm guessing multiply.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

...................... I was right clicking effects and not seeing anything ticked, opened the effects panel and behold, multiply = 100%.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines