Highlighted

Layers? Opacity? Bring to Front? What's the problem here...

Engaged ,
May 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So i've got the two filing cabinets set to be at the front,  the grey box with orange boarder is at the back, all are within the same layer and the filing cabinets are 100% opacity.

The grey box has a slight opacity to it but nothing that should cause this, also the reason i've positioned them like this is for example but you can see a clear colour difference as if the pedestals are under the box, see where the grey end and becomes white? see the colour difference?

What the heck is causing this cos' it's driving me mad!

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by SJRiegel | Adobe Community Professional

Do the file cabinet images (or their image frames) have a blending mode applied?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Layers? Opacity? Bring to Front? What's the problem here...

Engaged ,
May 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So i've got the two filing cabinets set to be at the front,  the grey box with orange boarder is at the back, all are within the same layer and the filing cabinets are 100% opacity.

The grey box has a slight opacity to it but nothing that should cause this, also the reason i've positioned them like this is for example but you can see a clear colour difference as if the pedestals are under the box, see where the grey end and becomes white? see the colour difference?

What the heck is causing this cos' it's driving me mad!

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by SJRiegel | Adobe Community Professional

Do the file cabinet images (or their image frames) have a blending mode applied?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
May 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

1 Like

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Most Valuable Participant ,
May 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm guessing multiply.

2 Likes

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Engaged ,
May 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

...................... I was right clicking effects and not seeing anything ticked, opened the effects panel and behold, multiply = 100%.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines