Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Legal Design

New Here ,
Apr 15, 2021 Apr 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi ASC,

Im looking for information about the functionalities of InDesign and/or other Adobe programs. Am I able to integrate a calender function in the interactive design? And am i able to have interactive boxes interact with other interactive boxes?

For example: If a reader of the document put in a date (in a interactive box), another box will automatically show the date 14 days later? 

I design employee contracts and need the function for designing the next generation of employee contracts. (The format is PDF)

Thank you! 🙂 

P.S. Further, more precise information: 

In danish employment law, an employer may enforce a 30 day trial period before permanent employment. (To see if the relationship will work out) In these 30 days the employer may terminate the contract with a 14-days warning. However that is only up and untill 14 days before the trial period runs out, after that you must give at least one month warning. 

In the contract that im designing, I want the employer to put in the precise dato of when the employment start (the trial period) and then further down the contract I want a box telling the last date of when the parties may enforce the "14-days warning".

Hope that makes sense. And is this even possible? 

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 15, 2021 Apr 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You can add such interactivity to an existing PDF with Adobe Acrobat by adding form objects and scriptings. InDesign can't do this. Ask you questions about this in the Acrobat forum

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines