Highlighted

Licensing issue between programmes

New Here ,
Mar 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi anyone!

My employer bought InDesign for me a while back, but yesterday I needed photoshop so I used the free trial under my personal email in Adobe Cloud. Now when I try and open InDesign, it wants me to buy it or try it under the free trial, I cannot seem to use it under the work licence. Any ideas how I get it to work without having to sign into the cloud as it was before?

Thanks so much

Jamie 

Thanks all for your help. Im embarassed to say, my employer had miss spelt my name on teh email so it wasnt recognising it.... And with everything happening I couldnt get hold of anyone to realise that was the issue. Anyway, sorted now. Thankyou everyone for you comments and usful tips.

Stay well

Jamie 

Topics

Activation billing and install, How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Licensing issue between programmes

New Here ,
Mar 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi anyone!

My employer bought InDesign for me a while back, but yesterday I needed photoshop so I used the free trial under my personal email in Adobe Cloud. Now when I try and open InDesign, it wants me to buy it or try it under the free trial, I cannot seem to use it under the work licence. Any ideas how I get it to work without having to sign into the cloud as it was before?

Thanks so much

Jamie 

Thanks all for your help. Im embarassed to say, my employer had miss spelt my name on teh email so it wasnt recognising it.... And with everything happening I couldnt get hold of anyone to realise that was the issue. Anyway, sorted now. Thankyou everyone for you comments and usful tips.

Stay well

Jamie 

Topics

Activation billing and install, How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Mar 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Check you Creative Cloud app. Is you really signed? Ask your chief to check creative.adobe.com account that to your email assigned the license.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Mar 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I encounter this a lot as I have my own personal copy of InDesign and an employee version.

When you have Photoshop open it has it linked to your own account.

And when you have InDesign open at the same time it thinks it is your own personal account as you're logged in via Photoshop.

You need to be logged in at your Work account on Creative Cloud to access InDesign.

And get the free trial for Photoshop on your Work account on the Creative Cloud app.

If you need photoshop - get your employer to pay for it.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Stay well

Jamie 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines