Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

LInkable pdf form

New Here ,
Apr 21, 2020 Apr 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello guys,

I have a standard PDF with contract information. But everytime i want to make a new contract i have to change the name, adress etc. The info about the person comes back multiple times, and i dont want to change it everywhere in the document.

So my question is; Is there a way to make fillable form that automaticly changes the lines in a PDF? 

Thanks in advance, 

Ps. sorry for my bad english.

TOPICS
Scripting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Apr 21, 2020 Apr 21, 2020

As I said, name the fields the same. You can easily check this out by producing a simple test form.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If what you want in a PDF form, the data (say a name) to appear again in another field, repeat the name of the field.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok sorry, mabye i dindt explain my qeustion that good. What i meant is that when i have 2 text boxes and i change the text in 1 text box it automaticly changes in the other box(es). So when i type in the first box "hello" it will automaticly change in the second box to "hello" aswell. So the boxes are linked to eachother, and if it's possible to more text boxes. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As I said, name the fields the same. You can easily check this out by producing a simple test form.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 22, 2020 Apr 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you Derek it worked!

Another qeustion, is it also possible to do the same in a text layer? 

For example:

Schermafbeelding 2020-04-22 om 11.09.14.png

When i change the text "Test" in the box to "Testing" it automaticly changes te text and and keep's the spacing correctly. Like in this example, "message" went a little bit to the right.

I hope you understand it!

Thanks in advance,

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines