• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

links.rpln plug in failed to load - cannot start indesign cc

Contributor ,
Mar 01, 2018 Mar 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried to start indesign cc, but I get a message saying the FONT USAGE DIALOG.APLN plug in cannot load because it is dependent on the LINKS.RPLN plug in, which failed to load. Please check documentation for the LINKS.RPLN plug in.  I have no idea what that is or how to check it.  Can anyone point me in the right direction?  Thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 20, 2018 Apr 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry for the the inconvenience caused. In this case please uninstall and reinstall InDesign by using cleaner tool: Use the Creative Cloud Cleaner Tool to solve installation problems

Let us know if you run into any further issues.

Regards,

Srishti

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
May 04, 2018 May 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Were you able to fix the issue by reinstalling the app as suggested by Srishti? Please feel free to update the thread and let us know if you need further assistance.

Regards,

Om

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 06, 2020 Jul 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I am having the same issue with InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, and Ligtroom. I unisntalled and reinstalled all Adobe apps like Shristi suggested and it didn't work. Then I uninstalled and reinstalled everything through the uninstall in Windows. It still didn't work. I get multiple errors and then it crashes. PLEASE HELP!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines