• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

loading Indesign CS4 onto a new computer

New Here ,
Nov 24, 2020 Nov 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to load CS4 onto a new laptop.  It asks for the serial number for Pagemaker 6.5, which the CS4 replaced on my old computer, but which I never loaded onto my new computer.  I have the physical 6.5 disc in an official folder.  There is no serial number on that except one for Photoshop.  I have a printout from Adobe, probably ten years old, which says the serial number for my copy is Edited by Moderator.  This number was rejected when I tried to use it to register.  Customer service says they no longer support CS4 and can't do anything for me.  Help! 

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Nov 24, 2020 Nov 24, 2020

Such an old version of InDesign (12 years old) will not be compatible with modern operating systems. If you want to run InDesign on your new laptop you need to subscribe to versions 15 or 16 of InDesign.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Nov 24, 2020 Nov 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Such an old version of InDesign (12 years old) will not be compatible with modern operating systems. If you want to run InDesign on your new laptop you need to subscribe to versions 15 or 16 of InDesign.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines