• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Looking for a template for my Blurb book

Explorer ,
Feb 22, 2021 Feb 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to find a template similar to the one below for a travel book. Hopefully a free template, where I can just drag and drop the photos in. I have been trying to use a Spark template but am having issues and posted in the Spark forum.

In the meantime, can anyone suggest any options?

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Explorer , Feb 22, 2021 Feb 22, 2021

I'm using the InDesign plug-in for Blurb and designing the book myself, so no. I guess I could figure out how to do it myself with a tutorial. Or maybe someone will get back to me re: the Spark issues. Thank you, Derek!

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Presumably you don't want to use the Blurb tools: https://www.blurb.co.uk/bookmaking-tools

or Bob Books: https://www.bobbooks.co.uk/create

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm using the InDesign plug-in for Blurb and designing the book myself, so no. I guess I could figure out how to do it myself with a tutorial. Or maybe someone will get back to me re: the Spark issues. Thank you, Derek!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nigel French has produced a useful Linkedin Learning online video tutorial on creating photo books (you can get 30-days free access): https://www.linkedin.com/learning/designing-a-photo-book/welcome

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm just looking for a template for the book cover, not the entire book. Usually I use a single photo (I've done four of these so far) but one year I did a montage like the attached. It was a Spark template, but I'm having trouble using one now.

SO I thought I'd look elsewhere for an easy template.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines