• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Looking for info on changes in the "importing PDF comments" feature

Engaged ,
Jun 24, 2020 Jun 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

(Fixed): I did finally see the small filter at the bottom of the new PDF Comments menu.

I use the "import PDF comments" feature a lot. Today must be the first time I've used it since my last application update, and it appears to have changed. The filter (to show resolved or unresolved) is not there, so I am unable to make the resolved/accepted changes disappear from sight other than to delete them. I don't want to delete them as I sometimes need to take a look at what's been done, but I also don't want to have to scroll through the whole list over and over. My current project has 134 comments, and instead of being able to filter out of sight the ones I've dealt with, I have to see them sitting there with a green check and going nowhere unless I delete, and having to scroll past resolved comments to get to others. I'd prefer they were out of sight altogether as in the previous version of InD. Does anyone know anything more about this change in feature? Am I missing something here?

{Renamed by MOD}

TOPICS
How to , Import and export , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jun 26, 2020 Jun 26, 2020

Hi there,

Thanks for sharing the solution with us. I'd also request checking out help article(https://helpx.adobe.com/in/indesign/using/import-pdf-comments.html) to know more about how to import and manage pdf comments in InDesign. Hope it helps.

Regards,

Ashutosh

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Jun 26, 2020 Jun 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

Thanks for sharing the solution with us. I'd also request checking out help article(https://helpx.adobe.com/in/indesign/using/import-pdf-comments.html) to know more about how to import and manage pdf comments in InDesign. Hope it helps.

Regards,

Ashutosh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines