Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Losing graph-details in PDF view

New Here ,
Sep 16, 2020 Sep 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I'm creating graph for work in a statistical program and exporting them in PDF. From there I generally rework them in Illustrator or InDesign.

However, when I view the PDF (default zoom is 115% for me) the details of the graphs get 'blurred', especially on a pc. I have to set the zoom to 250% to see individual bars. On my iPad I don't have this issue.

Is there a way to avoid this blurring? My target audience will not have the patience to zoom or even to read the instructions. The way the report is viewed (digitally) need to be spot on right away. Sharp and with the indivuals bars.

Thanks in advance!

Merged bars at 115%Merged bars at 115%

Indivual bars at 250%Indivual bars at 250%

TOPICS
How to , Publish online

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Honestly, none of this has anything to do with InDesign. You can't re-work a PDF in InDesign without knowing how this was created and what you did there's no way to help.

You might want to try the Acrobat forum but be prepared to provide more detail than you did here.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Do more space between "towers" or do towers by different colors. You can't say to every your customer with Acrobat to disable smoothing in the settings. You can't check every non-Adobe pdf-reader too. 

Your cap obvious.

Remember, never say you can't do something in InDesign, it's always just a question of finding the right workaround to get the job done. © David Blatner

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines