Highlighted

Lost some pages and can't add them back with flowing text boxes.

New Here ,
Jul 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I sent a screen shot of my problem. Somehow I lost some pages in the sequence that messes up the final document. How can I add them back with the text flowing thur it normally?

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Mike Witherell | Adobe Community Professional

Try dragging page 1106 upwards to implant it beside page 1105. You haven't lost any pages.

BTW, correct numbering of pages is to always have even numbers on the left, and odd numbers on the right.

TOPICS
Print

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Lost some pages and can't add them back with flowing text boxes.

New Here ,
Jul 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I sent a screen shot of my problem. Somehow I lost some pages in the sequence that messes up the final document. How can I add them back with the text flowing thur it normally?

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Mike Witherell | Adobe Community Professional

Try dragging page 1106 upwards to implant it beside page 1105. You haven't lost any pages.

BTW, correct numbering of pages is to always have even numbers on the left, and odd numbers on the right.

TOPICS
Print

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jul 26, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jul 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Mike Witherell

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 27, 2020 0