• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lost URL adsress bar In Hyperlink tool

New Here ,
Nov 04, 2020 Nov 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am very upset as my URL address bar is missing on Indesign CS6. I use to add alot of hyperlink but unfortualy i have lost the option. Please check the attached screenshot and help me out how to bring that back. I have attached another image to give you an idea of what URL bar i am talking about. Many thanks.

TOPICS
How to , Type

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Nov 05, 2020 Nov 05, 2020

Panel issues such as this can usually be fixed by resetting your preferences. Keep in mind that CS6 is more than eight years old and is unsupported under any modern Mac or Windows operating system.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Nov 05, 2020 Nov 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Panel issues such as this can usually be fixed by resetting your preferences. Keep in mind that CS6 is more than eight years old and is unsupported under any modern Mac or Windows operating system.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 05, 2020 Nov 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you so much for answering my query, i have upgraded the software to latest version.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines