• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Magazine feedback

New Here ,
May 24, 2021 May 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for taking time out of your day to fill out this questionnaire. For my final major project I decided to create a teen magazine including loads of different content. If you wouldn't mind I would love to get feedback, also be as honest as possible

TOPICS
Publish online

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 19, 2021 Jun 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I don't know if this answer is too late but, you can upload and using the SHARE FOR REVIEW option in InDesign and we can add comments to help you

My Best

E

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Guru ,
Jun 20, 2021 Jun 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Do you want general design feedback? Or do you want feedback for indesign features and tools you need to learn. Example: you should learn how to give inner padding to shapes so your text does not crash/overlaps the edge of the shapes you have them in.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines