Highlighted

Maintaining Quality of sketch image from Autodesk sketchbook to Indesign.

New Here ,
Jun 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I have 4 different sketchbook files that I combined in sketchbook (which I will use to re-arange the individual sketches into a better layout). I tested the export of the combined file to tranfer into Indesign. When I insert the 4 sketchbook files separately the resolution is great. However, when I insert the cobined file the quality of the image drops (even though it looks the same in sketchbook). It's not very noticible but it definately makes a difference. I attached some files showing the difference (I also tried different formats inculding bmp. psd (both from sketchbook and photoshop). Any help would be appreciated. 

TOPICS
How to, Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Maintaining Quality of sketch image from Autodesk sketchbook to Indesign.

New Here ,
Jun 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I have 4 different sketchbook files that I combined in sketchbook (which I will use to re-arange the individual sketches into a better layout). I tested the export of the combined file to tranfer into Indesign. When I insert the 4 sketchbook files separately the resolution is great. However, when I insert the cobined file the quality of the image drops (even though it looks the same in sketchbook). It's not very noticible but it definately makes a difference. I attached some files showing the difference (I also tried different formats inculding bmp. psd (both from sketchbook and photoshop). Any help would be appreciated. 

TOPICS
How to, Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jun 18, 2020 0

Have something to add?