Highlighted

Make exclude some page for numbering

Community Beginner ,
Aug 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I make book layout using facing page. I need to make 3 starting page (front cover page and 2 pages after) and 3 ending pages (back cover page and 2 pages before) not include for page numbering. So the numbering should be start from page 4 (as page No.1) and will continue through the rest of pages. I failed to make it. Could some body help for this problem ?

it solved ....

Screen Shot 2020-08-29 at 03.59.02.png

The numbering already perfect. But I don't know if the bracket [1 - 2] will make cause any problem on something in other pages. Hope any comment about it.

Topics

How to, Type

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Make exclude some page for numbering

Community Beginner ,
Aug 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I make book layout using facing page. I need to make 3 starting page (front cover page and 2 pages after) and 3 ending pages (back cover page and 2 pages before) not include for page numbering. So the numbering should be start from page 4 (as page No.1) and will continue through the rest of pages. I failed to make it. Could some body help for this problem ?

it solved ....

The numbering already perfect. But I don't know if the bracket [1 - 2] will make cause any problem on something in other pages. Hope any comment about it.

Topics

How to, Type

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Aug 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

it solved ....

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Aug 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I reads as if you want page number 1 to start on the left-hand (verso) page. By default, an odd number page will become a right-hand (recto) page. While this is possible, it is not the norm. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It solved .....

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines