• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Making cover with more that 2 pages

New Here ,
Jun 23, 2020 Jun 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi - i want to make a four sided cover for a publication, how can i do that? rest of content will be spreads with two pages and i want to do only one document for the publication

TOPICS
Print

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jun 23, 2020 Jun 23, 2020

and i want to do only one document for the publication

If the cover doesn’t have a spine dimension set the document up as facing pages with the cover on page 1, the inside cover on page 2, the back cover on the last page and the inside back cover on the second to last page. Your printer will handle the imposition to printer spreads.

Screen Shot 21.png

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you mean a "self cover" publication or a separate cover publication, perhaps with the cover printed on heavier stock?

When you say "four sided" do you mean four pages: 4–1 and 2–3 or do you mean four pages pages plus extra flaps?

What is the TPS (Trimmed Page Size) of your publication?

How is it to be bound, e.g. saddle stiched?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

and i want to do only one document for the publication

If the cover doesn’t have a spine dimension set the document up as facing pages with the cover on page 1, the inside cover on page 2, the back cover on the last page and the inside back cover on the second to last page. Your printer will handle the imposition to printer spreads.

Screen Shot 21.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines