Highlighted

Masterpage transparency

New Here ,
Mar 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I build a lot of masterpages with different backgrounds for some posters.

The elements on the masterpage needs to use the multiplied effect. But this effect only works, when I add the element directly on the page, if it's an element on the masterpage the effect isn't applied.

Attached two pictures of the problem. Pic 1 page with red bar on masterpage, pic 2 red bar without masterpage.

Is there any way to add the multiply effect from the masterpage to the "normal" page?

Thank you very much,

kind regards

Martin

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by George | Adobe Community Professional

Open layers pallete and do the layer for masterpage that will be upper than all other layers that you use it not on masterpage. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Masterpage transparency

New Here ,
Mar 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I build a lot of masterpages with different backgrounds for some posters.

The elements on the masterpage needs to use the multiplied effect. But this effect only works, when I add the element directly on the page, if it's an element on the masterpage the effect isn't applied.

Attached two pictures of the problem. Pic 1 page with red bar on masterpage, pic 2 red bar without masterpage.

Is there any way to add the multiply effect from the masterpage to the "normal" page?

Thank you very much,

kind regards

Martin

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by George | Adobe Community Professional

Open layers pallete and do the layer for masterpage that will be upper than all other layers that you use it not on masterpage. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Mar 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
hermiot LATEST
New Here ,
Mar 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you very much! 🙂

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines