• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Menu bar text is very small

New Here ,
Oct 29, 2020 Oct 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I cannot seem to increase the size of my menu icons or words, they are painfully small.

I am using windows.

indesign2.PNG I sort of want them to be the size of the highlighted text. I'd appreciate any advice.

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Oct 30, 2020 Oct 30, 2020

The UI scaling in Windows is pure unadulterated crap! It is capable of 100% 150% or 200% scaling and is based on the O/S UI scaling. Adobe refuses to even acknowledge how bad it is. 

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Oct 30, 2020 Oct 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Edit > Preferences > UI Scaling

Be careful what zoom amount you choose in Windows 10 display settings, too

Mike Witherell

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 05, 2020 Nov 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

whatttt.PNG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The UI scaling in Windows is pure unadulterated crap! It is capable of 100% 150% or 200% scaling and is based on the O/S UI scaling. Adobe refuses to even acknowledge how bad it is. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not only are the font sizes tiny, but the application window often opens as a small 1/4" box on my screen that I have to grab and resize by hand.

Given the impending doom of Apple's forthcoming OS, many Mac folks are thinking about switching to Windows. Adobe would be wise to catch this wave and fix the interface problems.

Design + Accessibility | Author | Designer | Programmer | Trainer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It is worth noting here that Photoshop and Illustrator are far superior in this regard and honestly, I don't see a tsunami of Mac users moving to Windows any time soon.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

<< I don't see a tsunami of Mac users moving to Windows any time soon. >>

Lot of chatter on the non-Adobe design forums about this. Many designers already are Mac and Windows savvy.

Might not be a "tsunami" of users that switch, but probably enough to make a difference.

Design + Accessibility | Author | Designer | Programmer | Trainer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 31, 2020 Oct 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For sure. I'm one of them. I never understood the hate from either side.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines