• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Missing Links, repeatedly

New Here ,
Dec 18, 2020 Dec 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I open up an InDesign file, the links to my graphics are constantly missing. I relink the graphics every time I open the same file, but sure enough, the next day, they are all missing again. My graphics are saved in the same location, so they shouldn’t be counted as missing. I have a feeling it's an internal error, but thought I'd check here first. Any help is appreciated!

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please tell us what operating system (exactly) you're running. Please tell us (exactly) what InDesign version you're using. Is this happening with ONE file or with MULTIPLE files? Where are the files stored—on your local hard drive, or a server?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Windows 7

InDesign version 15.1.3

It's happening to multiple files. This is my work computer and files are stored on our server. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does it happen if you store files on your local computer? It could be there is an issue with the way the server is set up.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I guess I haven't checked that. I have a feeling it's a network issue and may need to take it up with IT. I will save a file to my desk top to see if it still happens, however.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines