• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Missing panel functions

Explorer ,
May 12, 2021 May 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey, so my panel settings show that my balance columns is there but Im not seeing it on the actual panel. Can someone help me out, im new to ID. Thanks Screen Shot 2021-05-12 at 12.16.15 PM.pngScreen Shot 2021-05-12 at 12.16.22 PM.png

TOPICS
Feature request , How to , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 12, 2021 May 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How much of what you want to see in the control panel is dependent on the width of the panel. ID loads the selected options in an order you cannot change until it runs out of panel width, and then it just stops. You'll probably have to make some choices as to which controls are the most important for you, or you'll need to find a way to make the control panel wider. Are you running your monitor at it's maximum resolution? Is InDesign using the full width of the screen?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
May 14, 2021 May 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes im at max for the screen capacity. How do I remove functions from the panel so other can show up?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 14, 2021 May 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Use the "gear" icon to open Customize Control Panel dialog.

Uncheck items which you don't need, and which appear to the left of the setting you wish to see. Then there will be room for the one you want.

Screen Shot 2021-05-14 at 10.24.24 AM.png 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines