• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

MP3 audio files cannot place into InDesign

Community Beginner ,
Oct 14, 2020 Oct 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why I cannot place mp3. file into my InDesign CS20 document? InDesign CS20 gives this error: Cannot place this file. No filter found for requested operation..

TOPICS
EPUB , Publish online

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Oct 16, 2020 Oct 16, 2020

Is it happening with all MP3 files or just one in particular? Are the MP3 file(s) that this is happening to new ones or are they possibly older ones? I've seen reports of this in the past which were solved by by updating the MP3 file(s). Please see this post: https://community.adobe.com/t5/indesign/cannot-place-this-file-no-filter-found-for-requested-operation-indesign-with-mp3/td-p/11192838?page=1 for more information.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Oct 16, 2020 Oct 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Troubleshooting guidance is here.

Have you experimented with resetting preferences? Are you patched up to 15.1.2?

Mike Witherell

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 16, 2020 Oct 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Is it happening with all MP3 files or just one in particular? Are the MP3 file(s) that this is happening to new ones or are they possibly older ones? I've seen reports of this in the past which were solved by by updating the MP3 file(s). Please see this post: https://community.adobe.com/t5/indesign/cannot-place-this-file-no-filter-found-for-requested-operati... for more information.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines