Highlighted

Multi level list up to 15

Community Beginner ,
Apr 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I have a legal type document, with 15 sections, each with subsections 1.1, 1.2, 1.3 etc. I have created the document succesfully up to level 9, but cannot create levels 10 - 15 as InDesign only has 9 levels.

I'm not an InDesign pro, but thought I had this nailed. Can anyone please tell me what I need to do so that section 10 starts at 10.1, and not at 9.7 (i.e. following on from 9.6) I've Googled loads, tried different things and not getting anywhere.

Thank you.

Topics

Type

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Multi level list up to 15

Community Beginner ,
Apr 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I have a legal type document, with 15 sections, each with subsections 1.1, 1.2, 1.3 etc. I have created the document succesfully up to level 9, but cannot create levels 10 - 15 as InDesign only has 9 levels.

I'm not an InDesign pro, but thought I had this nailed. Can anyone please tell me what I need to do so that section 10 starts at 10.1, and not at 9.7 (i.e. following on from 9.6) I've Googled loads, tried different things and not getting anywhere.

Thank you.

Topics

Type

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Apr 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is the continuation of how to create a Numbered List in InDesign CS6 where we get into making a level 2 indented Numbered list. Don't forget to check Bl...

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines