Multi-state object still shown in document

New Here ,
Aug 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm building a document with a simple interaction for online sharing.

I have a row of icons that when you roll over one, a bit of information shows up. Then when you roll over the next one, the first stat disappears and so on and so forth.

I created the multi-state objects then assigned the correct button to them and for the most part everything is fine. Except for the first multi-object does not complete go back when I roll off of ALL of the icons. I do have "Go Back on Roll Off" selected but that doesn't seem to matter. the stat just sits there until I go to the next page and come back. Then the document completely resets.

Would anyone know how to fix this? 

TOPICS
Bug, EPUB, How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Multi-state object still shown in document

New Here ,
Aug 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm building a document with a simple interaction for online sharing.

I have a row of icons that when you roll over one, a bit of information shows up. Then when you roll over the next one, the first stat disappears and so on and so forth.

I created the multi-state objects then assigned the correct button to them and for the most part everything is fine. Except for the first multi-object does not complete go back when I roll off of ALL of the icons. I do have "Go Back on Roll Off" selected but that doesn't seem to matter. the stat just sits there until I go to the next page and come back. Then the document completely resets.

Would anyone know how to fix this? 

TOPICS
Bug, EPUB, How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Aug 31, 2020 0

Have something to add?