Highlighted

Multiple animations on one object in indesign

Community Beginner ,
Mar 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Adobe world!

I have to create an animated "how to" page in InDesign. Therefore, I have to make appear an arrow with a small text on a part of the scree, leave it for a few seconds, then remove it for the next topic. The trouble is that I can only make it appear through an animation, put can't make more on the same object...

Any idea?

Have a great day!

Christian

Most Valuable Participant
Correct answer by BobLevine | Most Valuable Participant

Create the first animation. Then group that with a no fill/no stroke frame and add a new animation to the group.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Multiple animations on one object in indesign

Community Beginner ,
Mar 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Adobe world!

I have to create an animated "how to" page in InDesign. Therefore, I have to make appear an arrow with a small text on a part of the scree, leave it for a few seconds, then remove it for the next topic. The trouble is that I can only make it appear through an animation, put can't make more on the same object...

Any idea?

Have a great day!

Christian

Most Valuable Participant
Correct answer by BobLevine | Most Valuable Participant

Create the first animation. Then group that with a no fill/no stroke frame and add a new animation to the group.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Mar 30, 2018 2
Most Valuable Participant ,
Mar 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 30, 2018 3
Community Beginner ,
Mar 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Clever idea, Bob! It works perfectly!

Kind regards

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 30, 2018 0
New Here ,
Sep 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 27, 2020 0