• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Multiple "Owners" in Share for Review for InDesign?

New Here ,
Jul 07, 2020 Jul 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm looking for a way to grant review access, or ownership, to multiple users on an InDesign document; is there a way to do that? So I wouldn't be the only person able to accept/process reviews in the new "Share for Review" process but my teammates can do it as well. 

TOPICS
Feature request , How to , Publish online , Sync and storage

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Aug 06, 2020 Aug 06, 2020

Hi all,

Thanks for reaching out and sharing your valuable feedback. This has been request by few other users as well. I would request if you could upvote this issue here (https://indesign.uservoice.com/forums/601021-adobe-indesign-feature-requests/suggestions/40741633-share-for-review-option-to-add-multiple-users-as). 

This way you'll keep getting all the updates related to this feature. 

Regards,

Srishti

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jul 08, 2020 Jul 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi schreiber.elyse,

don't think that's possible because the ownership of a review is tied to the Adobe ID that is logged in with your Creative Cloud Desktop application.

Regards,
Uwe Laubender

( ACP )

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 08, 2020 Jul 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I want the same thing. I love how this works so far, but I need multiple owners/editers to see the reviews in the document. At this time, any team member can go back to web browser and see the reviews needed. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 09, 2020 Jul 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That is quite unfortunate... It is a crucial feature. Why not integrate it into a team workflow (via the admin console, or by "@" invitations... a sole 1-to-1 (reviewer to dtp operator) approach is easily applied by emails converstion: but it would be extremely usefull in a many-to-many workflow (multiple rewievers AND multiple Indesign users.. I would really appreciate a grown up feature for dtp-teams.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 06, 2020 Aug 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi all,

Thanks for reaching out and sharing your valuable feedback. This has been request by few other users as well. I would request if you could upvote this issue here (https://indesign.uservoice.com/forums/601021-adobe-indesign-feature-requests/suggestions/40741633-sh...). 

This way you'll keep getting all the updates related to this feature. 

Regards,

Srishti

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines