Highlighted

multiply images not working in indesign when publishing to web

New Here ,
May 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

No matter what I do, I can not get multiply image to work when publishing it to web. It looks fine in indesign, I then publish and it comes out normal.

I have followed instructions from another post saying to go: object - export options - rasterise, but this doesnt work either.

Any suggestions?

Best

F

TOPICS
Publish online

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

multiply images not working in indesign when publishing to web

New Here ,
May 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

No matter what I do, I can not get multiply image to work when publishing it to web. It looks fine in indesign, I then publish and it comes out normal.

I have followed instructions from another post saying to go: object - export options - rasterise, but this doesnt work either.

Any suggestions?

Best

F

TOPICS
Publish online

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
May 10, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
May 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

"object - export options - rasterise." That's not the way – do you mean Publish Online?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 10, 2020 0
New Here ,
May 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi derek,

i know how to publish, its just the blending modes that are infuriating me.

Best

F

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 10, 2020 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
May 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Most blend modes are not supported in HTML.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 10, 2020 0