Highlighted

Must use ME version to get composite fonts in InDesign CC 2017?

Explorer ,
Nov 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I need to use composite fonts, Asian + Western, in InDesign. Another topic, InDesign CC2014, no composite font editor menu, mentions that the ME version of InDesign CC 2014 did support them. Before I go messing with the installations on my PC, can you tell me a few things:

• Does the ME version of ID CC 2017 support composite fonts?
  • Can I install both the English and ME versions without buying another subscription?
  • If not, can I run the ME version of InDesign and the English version of the other CC apps?

Thanks,

-Tami

Hi,

Yes both ME and CJK versions have Composite font editor.

Yes, but only one at a time can be running on the same system. The ME version contains more or less all features of English version though

-Aman

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Must use ME version to get composite fonts in InDesign CC 2017?

Explorer ,
Nov 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I need to use composite fonts, Asian + Western, in InDesign. Another topic, InDesign CC2014, no composite font editor menu, mentions that the ME version of InDesign CC 2014 did support them. Before I go messing with the installations on my PC, can you tell me a few things:

• Does the ME version of ID CC 2017 support composite fonts?
  • Can I install both the English and ME versions without buying another subscription?
  • If not, can I run the ME version of InDesign and the English version of the other CC apps?

Thanks,

-Tami

Hi,

Yes, but only one at a time can be running on the same system. The ME version contains more or less all features of English version though

-Aman

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

-Aman

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
-Tami LATEST
Explorer ,
Nov 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks much, Aman.

-Tami

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines