• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

My Indesign video does not play.

New Here ,
Mar 14, 2021 Mar 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi guy, when I export my interactive video from Indesign it does not play. Instead it give me this flash icon and that it. I dont know what wrong anymore. Can you guy help me ?2021-03-15 (1).png

TOPICS
Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Guru , Mar 14, 2021 Mar 14, 2021
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Multimedia in PDF is nothing short of a crapshoot and depends on the user having their preferences set properly. Given the death of Flash and the fact that you cannot control this your best course of action is to forget it.

That out of the way, if you can tell us more about this project along with what version of InDesign you're using as well as the intended audience we'll be in a much better position to give you advice.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi man, thank for your reply.

I actually used the latest version of Indesign for this. Everytime I wanted to embedded a video I always export my file to Foxxit Reader and marked it as Interactive PDF. However this is the first time my video doesn't show up, and I actually deleted Flash Player prior and my video can still work. Is there anyway I can fix this and if I cannot. What can I do to replace the multimedia in my Indesign file ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try InDesign's Publish Online.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You also are not even viewing with Adobe software.  Most other apps don't do multimedia at all. Also don't use version older than InDesign 2020, made before Flash was destroyed. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guru ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines