• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

My Publish Online feature keeps failing (InDesign)

New Here ,
Mar 06, 2019 Mar 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is the error message I keep getting when trying to publish my document online. I have posted online many times and usually get this message a few times, but through persistent attempts, I finally get the link to post. However, I have tried multiple times with different file sizes (dividing the document into two parts), and I continue to get this error message. I have been back and forth with our IT department in previous attempts when this happens and we haven't found a solution.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 06, 2019 Mar 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you definitely signed in to your Adobe account?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 08, 2019 Mar 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Shannon,

Sorry about this error. In addition to suggestion shared by Michael, please try the steps shared here: Upload error while publishing InDesign document and let us know if that helps.

Feel free to let us know if you still need assistance.

Regards,

Srishti

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines