• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

My (Windows) Trackpad not working when I zoom in, it only moves left to right with I zoom in

New Here ,
Aug 02, 2020 Aug 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all, my trackpad on Windows Surface Laptop 3 with Adobe InDesign doesn't work when I zoom in to something when I zoom in it slides from Left to Right but doesn't zoom in.

I know I can do it from Ctrl + to zoom in and Ctrl - to zoom out. But with Trackpad Issues can anyone help me, please. I think these issues are with Windows Laptop only.

AND IF Adobe InDesign doesn't have this feature with Windows, please work on it, it makes life way easier.

Thanks

TOPICS
Bug , Feature request , How to , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 02, 2020 Aug 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's doing the same thing on my Surface Pro 6 and my Dell laptop too. As a workaround, I found that if I hold down the Alt key with your other hand. It did the same thing in Illustrator too. 

I tried changing various preferences but nothing changed; also, it worked fine in other programs, including Acrobat.

David Creamer: Community Expert (ACI and ACE 1995-2023)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 10, 2022 Aug 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I am also changin to windows recently, tried my magic trackpad and this specific thing is really getting in the way.

I hope adobe team consider this to future updates !

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines